The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday August 13, 2007 at 09:06
GregoriusM
RC Consultant
December 1999
I wanted Jeff to win, but hey, Tony screwed up on the same corner, so Jeff's spin evened it out, although Jeff didn't have enough time to claw his way back like Tony did.

I've always been a Jeff Gordon fan, but love it when Tony wins fair and square. I loved the race. Those two are fantastic all around racers, going back to the USAC days!

Great racing today, although I do wish Jr. had better luck.

Kyle going to Gibbs, eh?!!! That's going to be quite the threesome there... Tony, Denny and Kyle.

It's going to be a good chase this year. Jeff doesn't have anything locked in except that he'll be in the chase, and I agree with Spencer that Tony, Denny, Jeff, and Jimmy are going to be the guys to fight it out in the chase to see who wins the championship, although you can't really count anyone out.

Nascar fan? Hell yeah! I record every race just in case I can't get back in time!!!

I want Jeff to take the championship, but I'd root Tony on if Jeff got behind. I like Tony (most times... he does put his foot in his mouth every now and again, but that's probably why I like him... feisty).

Great race today... and I think the COT's make for better racing because there's more the driver has to do than the old, silly-putty bent-out-of-shape cars they used to have.

Next year is going to be one of the best years yet, although this one has been a good one!

Later!
When ignorance is bliss, ‘tis folly to be wise.

Hosting Services by ipHouse