The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Sunday January 18, 2009 at 15:26
Eastside A/V
Select Member
September 2006
I like the 'interactive demo' idea...I used to do something similar for demo'ing pairs of speakers where I would set up a bunch of random macro sequences that would alternate between different pairs of speakers and amplifiers and would display the current config on the screen and I would make notes of "customer likes this versus what was just played and in about 5 minutes we'd have a pretty good idea of what they really liked"...the benefit of the automated process is that as the sales person we could run it ourselves as a double triple...etc. blind test and see what we thought too.

Sound:

All you have to do is preformat the image to an acceptable resolution 320x240 or 640x480 (or less); then save it in the the RTI bit map location on your hard drive. then just like the oem graphics/buttons drag and drop (one onto each page) and then creat a macro that page link/jumps then pauses for 'n' seconds then page link/jump to the next image and so on and so forth...the drawback with the automated version is that once its set in place you can not stop it until it finishes executing all the page links/jumps; and pauses which can be a while (and in turn your control system/that one remote is offline so to speak).
Bryan Levy
www.eastsideav.com
Gallery: [Link: eastsideav.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse