The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Monday November 22, 2004 at 12:04
LuvMyRemote
June 2004
Dale,
Yes, you could replace the graphics, as I left them in an images folder in the application directory, if you replace those with files named the same (i.e. BackGround.jpg, etc) they will be used in place of originals.
(Should be noted, that the new files MUST match the originals dimensionally.)

Aside from the DVD Cover images, there are only three other images I used, so there wouldnt be much to customize. You could change the Background, and the alpha keyboard buttons, and thats about it. Samples of both current pages can be seen here. On the Alpha Page the greyed out buttons are because of the lack of movies that start with that letter.

[Link: triplebsoftware.com]

So as you can see, there are two Alpha keys, large and small, and the background, which you cant see much of. If someone can suggest a better layout than what I have currently, I am open to any and all suggestions.

As for CD's, doesnt support them currently, but it is in the works. CD's cant be easily adapted to work with this setup as I would expect most would want text based and not graphical (Titles of ablums as opposed to cover art).

I have most of the graphics layed out for this, but not the programming. Working on the databse end of things currently. CD's will require much more user entered information than the DVD's unless someone can point out a good CD cataloging software.

-Bracken

This message was edited by LuvMyRemote on 12/08/04 21:06 ET.
Author of DMX-3000, Disc Managing Software for the MX-3000 Touchscreen
http://www.triplebsoftware.com/

Hosting Services by ipHouse