The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday August 31, 2004 at 08:19
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
I got an email this morning asking about the PDF file mentioned in this thread. I switch among a few computers, so I don't have the return address handy to reply by email. I also don't have the PDF file.

I don't remember ever getting that PDF file. The email I got from Audio7 on July 2 just asked how to change the system number from 16 to 19 in Pronto Hex for RC5 (which I answered in this thread).

If someone wants more information about this Linn device, you're better off asking here rather than asking me by email, because I don't really know anything about this device, but others reading this might.

Jose, if you emailed me and/or you're still looking for an answer to the question you posted Aug 23, try asking a more specific question. The question you asked is too general to get a good reply.

I guess Alex at Audio7 figured out what he needed for this device. I see his email is in his profile, and I suspect he doesn't monitor this forum regularly. So if you want his help, I suggest asking here and then emailing him either a copy of the question or a URL back to this thread (so if he answers it benefits people who find this thread later).

But I do monitor the forums I'm active in quite regularly, so if you want to ask me an IR question, don't use email.

Hosting Services by ipHouse