The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 479 made on Monday July 31, 2000 at 22:36
Rob
Historic Forum Post
Rodrigo,
Those codes are for a receiver, but by all means give that device code a shot. To answer the question as to what are they and what do they do, read the manual on my site and check the advanced code section for even more details. I won't be able to say it anymore clearer here than I did there.

Hank,
Re: the Meridan, it does look like learning is your only option, but remember you can learn to almost any key. If the Meridan lacks a true power on key, program the power off key to the power button and program the direct selects to whatever buttons make the most sense to you, if you can think of logical buttons, use the smart keys.

Re: the other gear, if you can locate a file in the pronto files section for any of these devices, download it. Then download John Fine's ccf2efc utility. Create an icon for ccf2efc on your desktop, then drag the downloaded ccf file onto the icon. It will create a text file detailing the IR protocol and list the EFC's (advanced codes). Then either post the IR protocol here or email it to me and I'll look it up, if you can't make sense of the files, just email them to me.

Rob.
http://www.hifi-remote.com/

Hosting Services by ipHouse