The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 20, 2003 at 15:59
muttdog
Lurking Member
September 2003
First let me say I've learned more about the universal remote world here on these forums than anywhere else over the years, thanks to all you expert contributors.

I recently purchased a Bose Lifestyle 35 (same as Lifestyle 28 but with micro cubes) and an RM-AV3000 to control it. I have the Bose system configured to accept IR (standard is RF which is no good of course) and also send IR which is supposed to let you learn the necessary commands. Here are my questions:

1) The first time through the learning process (I was unable to find a preset) I was able to learn all of the input keys and volume controls under my amp key, no problem (although the volume keys would not repeat which sucked...yes, I had held the keys down until I got a beep). Then I moved on to learn the DVD functions and when I got to rewind I kept getting NG's. Now here's the crazy part...I can't learn anything any more from the bose system. I have gone back to the AMP key and deleted all learned funtions (one at a time) and then have attempted to re-learn everything that worked before. Does anyone have any experience with this Bose System that might help?

Thanks in advance for your help on this.

Tim

Hosting Services by ipHouse