Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Monday January 16, 2023 at 13:02
gwstudios
June 2004
Quick update to the digital movie posters side project I started a while back. Response has been amazing, and I have had quite a few dealers mention them to their clients, who then contracted them to supply and mount a TV / monitor, and I supply the little box that makes it all happen.

I also have a friend who is a fixture at horror conventions all over the country. He owns a company that supplies "loot boxes" of vintage trading cards, posters, signed 8x10 glossy photos etc.. I have been creating framed signs for him to bring and display at his shows, and he ends up selling them all. The most popular sign looks like a movie clapper with a a movie title at the top, and I add the director's signature. If he doesn't have the movie they want, he just takes an order and sends it to me, and I'll have in the mail the following day.

[img][/img]

I decided to launch an official store on my website, and dozens of other pre-made signs for home theater audio / video products & hardware. Dolby Atmos, DTS, THX, you name it. I can also create anything you like with custom text at the top and bottom with any logo you like in the middle.

If you want to check them out, here is the new page on the website: [url=[Link: blackmancustoms.com]][Link: blackmancustoms.com][/url]

Main Cinemalounge page: [Link: blackmancustoms.com]

Thanks for looking, and if you want anything special, just let me know.

Last edited by gwstudios on January 16, 2023 17:41.

Hosting Services by ipHouse