The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 65 made on Tuesday January 12, 2016 at 13:36
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On January 11, 2016 at 22:06, chris-L5S said...
This post made me think of a tech in training that I had.  The drywall guys covered the TV outlet, it is 2 holes to the left of the AC outlet.  I was out of town, he was sent to terminate/trim the wall plates and the can.  Its a 30 minute drive from the office.  He calls me after he has driven back to the office to tell me that the TV wiring in the MBR was not cut out.  Really?  you didn't find it and cut it out while you were on site?  He decides to drive back to the job site the next morning and proceeded to cut 8 holes looking for the TV wire.  Not only did He spend another hour of windshield time, but it took 2 hours to cut the 8 holes.

He wondered why I pissed when the builder calls me the next day and sends me this picture.

The drywall guys created that mess. Why is the builder pissed at your guy?

We used to get to jobs like that and kill ourselves working for free because of someone elses mistake. Now i go get the GC and show him the problem and ask him if he wants to pay us or the drywall guy to fix the mistake they made. Drywall guy labor is significantly less than ours.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse