The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 46 made on Monday January 11, 2016 at 19:38
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On January 11, 2016 at 18:11, Brad Humphrey said...
Mac,
Hiring employees these days sucks - the majority of new hires want to be paid as much as the owner, don't want to do any work, and don't want to learn Jack S. They feel entitled to be treated like royalty and get upset when they are not.
It is very hard to find good employees these days. Especially in this field which is extremely niche! All you can find is "Yeah man, I can hook all that crap up. No problem". Sure....

We are not running 'Dairy Queens' here. :)

I know all about it. Everyone is working on their music/movie/fashion design career and "this job is temporary". But there are still kids out there that want to work. A lot of kids have no role models, opportunities or sense of direction so they end up working their asses off at McDonalds or Footlocker where they are treated like disposable razors. Find those people and train them and they will be your best employees. They will be happy to work for $10 an hour doing something real and you will be happy to give them $15/$20 etc as they get better and become bigger problem solvers for your company.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse