The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Monday January 11, 2016 at 15:30
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On January 11, 2016 at 01:19, Fiasco said...
At what point did you get so jaded and so absolutely unwilling to not consider opposing viewpoints? You've even gone to extreme reference (the entire history of the United States... Terraforming Mars? Because Waltons can do it so should WVL?) to not concede even an inch.

I consider all viewpoints and immediately dismiss those that don't make sense.

The Waltons started with one guy and one store.

Teraforming Mars is an example of something that is difficult. Hiring someone is not. It happens every day all over the world.

The Waltons reference is particularly rich since they inherited an empire. Sam worked his ass off building that company, didn't step down as CEO till his 70's and participated in business ops until he died...

The Waltons reference is a perfect response. It shows you how 1 guy and 1 store can turn into a billion dollar business where thousands of people were hired to do things that the one man with one store could not do.

Do you think as CEO that he was placing orders when he was 65? I bet he hired someone to do that for him and i bet it allowed him to focus on other things like Family.

No one is saying it isn't possible if you build your business up, but you are using extensive hyperbole in a zealous defense of numbers you largely pulled from your ass.

You guys are saying EXACTLY that it is impossible and your basing that assumption on the fact that it's "hard". I gave you an example of something that is hard. Teraforming a planet. Hiring someone is easy. Place an ad online and answer the phone. Done. I didn't pull that process out of my ass. It's how people get hired every day.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse