The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Monday April 8, 2013 at 00:24
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On April 7, 2013 at 22:42, bcf1963 said...
A line plot is a graph, but not all graph's are line plot's.

Calling a line plot a graph, is a bit like calling an HDMI cable a wire. If you ask for a wire, you may not get an HDMI cable.

Fins,

If you have specific questions about line plot's, ask away. I'll do my best to help. I think this link is pretty good regarding how to make one:

[Link: ellerbruch.nmu.edu]

I'll check back shortly to see if you need anything.

Thanks. What made the problem more confusing at first is that it is combined with learning to measure. On the first side of the page, my daughter had to measure about 10 different lines with a ruler. Then on the back, use the data from the front page to create a line plot. At the top of the page was already a line with arrows at each end. I finally concluded that line was to be used to diagram the line plot. But at the bottom of the page was a slightly shorter line with no arrows. Once I figured out what the goal was, I realized this second line was the origin of my daughter's confusion. It was also mine, and for the time being decided that it must have been a mistake that wasnt ever meant to print. But she had two worksheets to do; one for inches and one for centimeters. And the back of both sheets were identical.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse