The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Monday April 9, 2012 at 14:52
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On April 9, 2012 at 10:47, luka3rd said...
Oh, friend, you have a "problem"... MX-810 has devices and activities and is not harmony!
As I said: Cliché...
You are stubborn to insanity...

And as I said, spot on. You are no different than the other guys that came online to ask, then bash, then ask more questions, only to bash the product or policies even more in the end. I, and others have pointed out the flaws with the 810. If you are upset because that is the remote you bought on Amazon because it was the cheapest, and you are now finding out it is not the best choice, then there is nothing that can really be said to make you feel better about it. I've worked with a multitude of remote models and brands, and I know what is decent and what, although may have been a result of good intentions, turned out to be a disappointment. The 810 is one of those remotes. I love URC because they make great remotes, great software, and have great people on board. Even they can create a bad egg from time to time though. If you must have a wizard, and you must have activities and devices listed on your buttons, then www.logitech.com is where you want to be.

Hosting Services by ipHouse