Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Thursday March 31, 2011 at 12:56
rbhfan
March 2003
Well I have been a Nevo dealer for a few years now and have installed countless Q50 and S70's in systems and had great success with the programming, price point, ect.

Then one day the product Rep came in with the C2 and C3 remote information and talked them up like they were going to be great. The owner of the company ordered a batch and pre sold a few. Well anyone that has worked with these knows that the remotes are really pieces of garbage from the programming, through the performance, and on down to the reliability. Every one we installed with the exception of one we ended up replacing with URC pieces. The exception was one of our better customers that walked through the door one day and handed me the remote and the base station and said " Here. You guys have always been fantastic and I am not trying to step on anyone's toes but this thing is a real piece of shit. I am not asking for a refund or a replacement i just don't want this in my house any more."

So long story short we hammer it out between Nevo and the Rep firm that we need a credit on these pieces not replacements because we simply don't need constant service calls that these remotes are generating. We send the remotes out and get a delivery of 3 new c3's and rex bases. I called the rep firm and asked what is going on and he said Nevo stamped the RA with replacement only. I called Nevo left a voice mail stating the situation and I honestly would take any credit to purchase even bags of flashers or left over Q50's or S70's. I mean anything that I could actually use or sell.

We then get an email. Not a return phone call but an email letting us know that we have been terminated as Nevo dealers. So just a word of warning I would not expect them to honor or live up to any kind of deals or promises they make at this point.
One thing I have learned in this industry. It is easier to pull a wire than it is to push one.

Hosting Services by ipHouse