The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Tuesday June 1, 2010 at 04:08
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
Not sure whats up. I literally cant search for information because i end up at a bogus site each time.

I found one trick for using the search engine.. search for terms at google like normal..the hits show up like normal. Instead of clicking them (which always leads to a bogus site) you right click/copy link. At this point you cant just paste it in the address bar or you will end up at a bogus link. You have to page back off the google search page then paste into address bar and you can get to the correct site. Same with chromium and firefox.

Im headed home in 2 days so i will have another computer to do research with and hopefully get this guy cleaned up. I lost my adobe CS4 master discs or i would think nothing of formatting this machine. Plus there are countless other applications i have purchased as downloads that i might forget etc. Its like a solid week of my life to format and reinstall. I would like to get a 17" macbook and adobe CS5 but i was hoping to put that off until the end of the year. I hate the idea of doing this all twice.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse