Updated design remains compatible with MX-980 files & graphics.
Posted by Daniel Tonks on October 15, 2015 at 12:46 PM
URC Introduces New MX-990 IR/RF Remote For Complete Control™ (MX-Series)
New MX-990 Remote Is Most Advanced One-Way URC® Remote Control Ever
October 15, 2015
- URC underscores ongoing support for RF-based Complete Control (MX-Series) systems by introducing the most advanced CCP remote to date. Emphasis is strongly on creative customization - this remote allows programmers greatest flexibility in graphic design and layout. Plus, graphics are stored on remote and archived in PC.
New MX-990 uses popular, bulletproof Narrow-Band RF and is fully file compatible with URC's popular MX-980 remote control.
- Latest Complete Control™ (CCP) MX-Series remote control.
- Fully customizable color 2.4" LCD screen.
- Graphics are stored on remote, so when uploaded from remote to PC the graphics are sent to the PC for archival purposes.
- Can run MX-980 files - so programming steps are saved even before dealers begin.
- Uses Narrow-Band 418 MHz RF radio frequency.
- Works with all URC 418 MHz RF Base Stations (MRX-350, MRF-260).
- Includes rechargeable battery and handsome charging cradle.
All cloud-based operations to end within four years.
New AD-16x routes 16 audio sources across 16 zones; now shipping.