Wi-Fi based hybrid remote offers advanced features at an economical price point.
Posted by Daniel Tonks on October 14, 2015 at 6:37 PM
Sleek New Handheld Interface TRC-820 Helps Make URC's Total Control® System Affordable For Everyone
"Native to the Network" TRC-820 is Wi-Fi-based and provides full two-way control for URC® and third-party devices
October 14, 2015
- CEDIA Expo 2015 is the backdrop for the introduction of URC's latest Total Control handheld interface, the sleek, new TRC-820. Programmable using URC's long-standing Accelerator, the TRC-820 is designed to work with all URC System controllers, including the MRX-20 (with sophisticated onscreen display), MRX-10 and the new trend-setting MRX-8.
The remarkable, affordable TRC-820 appears immediately on the heels of an earlier two-way control bombshell from URC, the MRX-8 Compact System Controller bundled with URC Mobile Apps at a price that set the custom industry on fire. Now both dealers and consumers can enjoy a best-in-class URC remote coupled with the most value-driven, full-featured home automation system on the market.
- The TRC-820 is Wi-Fi based. This is significant because URC's previous entry-level handheld Total Control interface communicated via proprietary 2.4 GHz protocol.
- 2-inch, brilliant Color LCD.
- Familiar URC "GT" User Interface.
- Full Two-Way integration for URC devices and also 3rd-party devices.
- User Programmable Shortcuts (grants user quick access to their favorite devices).
New AD-16x routes 16 audio sources across 16 zones; now shipping.
New integration with Google Assistant allows your voice to operate your living room.