|Post 1 made on Friday July 8, 2016 at 18:29
I recently bought a used RU950 from ebay and finally got round to looking at it today.
I exported a config file from my old RU940 and successfully imported it into ProntoEdit NG. I was then able to save it as a Pronto NG configuration and uploaded it to the remote. When I tried to test it I found the buttons were not responding so I did a factory reset and calibrated the screen.
Then I created a brand new config file with one device and a few buttons. I then successfully uploaded this to the pronto but when I went to test it, I found it still had the original (converted) file that I previously uploaded. I cannot get rid of this configuration.
I figure there are 3 possibilities...
I bought a duff remote
My Win7 laptop system software and/or Pronto software is corrupt
I am doing something wrong
Help please, this is driving me insane.
|OP | Post 2 made on Saturday July 9, 2016 at 10:22
Or 4: it needed a firmware update. This took it right back to factory settings and no odd behaviour. Happy days.
Please read the following:
Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace
. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here
. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.