The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday February 4, 2010 at 18:18
mostasz
Long Time Member
February 2010
I got this setup recently. Everything works good with LG TV, but does not always work fine with Motorola DVR cable box.
MRF 260 is about 2 feet away from DVR, MRF switch is set to 1. I'm using only RF.
Everything is programed in CCP

Q1: I think IR blaster is disabled, since I'm sending commands trough RF, correct? I cant see any IR coming from MRF(using digital camera)

Q2: I copied VOL, and Mute buttons from TV page, to Cable page, so when I'm in cable I'm controlling cable. Seems like punch trough did not work. Can I setup punch trough for vol buttons to control TV while watching Cable? Because of that I had to setup Cable commands going to all RF gateway outputs, instead out going to Cable box flasher.

Q3: Trick with Menu, Power, Power worked for me as long as DVR received IR signals. Problem is, that even when flasher flashed, not every signal was recognized/received by DVR. For example: only one of two consecutive POWER commands, separated by 0.2 delay was received.
I tried IR set to max, min, and about half way on adjustable IR out of gateway. Any suggestions?

Hosting Services by ipHouse