Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday September 22, 2009 at 17:04
tgav8rs
December 2003
On September 22, 2009 at 16:43, PSS said...
Is it true? I'm just in the middle of finishing a installation.........I guess we won't be installing V-net in his second home.

From one of the reps.

I regret to inform you that due to an unforeseen financial complication, Colorado vNet will be discontinuing operations in the very near future. Because of this, I am no longer employed by Colorado vNet. But because of our relationship I wanted to make you aware of the process that vNet will be following as they close up the business. I know you may have projects quoted or in the middle of installation or that you want to support in the long term so Colorado vNet is establishing a process to allow you to acquire the materials you need before they cease operations. That process is: Orders on the books and scheduled in the next 30 days will be shipped as soon as the material is available. The terms of these orders will be credit card or wire transfer only. Colorado vNet will no longer be able to extend credit to customers. Additional orders placed in the next week will be manufactured as soon as possible. The terms for these orders will be credit card at time of order entry or wire transfer only. All future orders will need to be placed online on vNet Manager, there will be no one to place orders that are phoned or faxed in to the factory. As of today there will be no longer be any technical support available for free over the phone. If you need support you can contract for blocks of support time (payable by credit card or wire transfer in advance) by contacting Colorado vNet at 970-203-3700. Once again I am very sorry to be the bearer of such news. I have enjoyed representing Colorado vNet and working with you and your company. As I network and seek a new job, please keep me in mind if you hear about any good opportunities.
CEDIA Certified Installer and Designer. Denon CI, URC, Crestron

Hosting Services by ipHouse