The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday March 26, 2008 at 22:21
Gambit
Long Time Member
January 2006
I am aware that this topic has been beat to death, so with the risk of asking a redundant question, here goes. I am able to download the software from the URC website, but it tells me that a newer version exits and then competely stops. I searched the forums, but there is a lot of arguing back and forth. I couldn't find the answers tha I was looking for, so I decided to try it this way. I bought my MX-3000 remote from the Good Guys. Apparently, they are not so good, because they are no longer in business. I have had my remote for quite some time and was fortunate enough to be able to attend one of the training classes held exclusively for dealers, even though I was a consumer (a nice lady let me in). I learned a lot and never needed anyone's help after that, with the exception of a few questions I asked on this website. I am not sure what to do. I love URC, and I will never say anything bad about them. Their customer service is the best! I haven't had the need to play with my editor for a while, but since blu-ray won the battle, I went out and bought a blu-ray player. Now, I need the data base upated. If anyone can please point me in the right direction, so I don't have to learn everyone command, which never work as good as the ones in the data base. Thank you.

Last edited by Gambit on March 26, 2008 23:05.

Hosting Services by ipHouse