The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 61 made on Friday March 21, 2008 at 18:17
tiger_qc
Long Time Member
March 2008
I'm not xenophobic I just showed Indigo it's the same out here. I have nothing against immigrants, our peoples are as bad (it's just harder for them to get multiple S.I.N. they would do it if they could) I don't blame the immigrants for all this but I do blame our governement. I have black friends, and I had indians and asian friends when I lived in Banff and they all knew I'm no racist. I blame us (canadians) for not having any childrens, we got to get more immigrants every years and it have to be this way cause we don't make new canadian. And about the religion thing, if we can't put a cross on a wall or have religion class at school why is it accepted with other religions? I just want the rules to be the same for every one. As a mather of a fact everybody should be treated the same without execptions. And when I talked about those "reasonable accomodation" we had a commission for that and even a lot of immigrants clearly stated that the rules should of been the same for everyone. I hate racism, just because I showed someone it's not different in our Country does'nt mean I blame immigrants or other religion.
Take a deep breath I'm no racist or xenophobic.
geez!

Hosting Services by ipHouse