The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Friday March 14, 2008 at 15:03
tiger_qc
Long Time Member
March 2008
The ONLY ONE in Canada is in Ontario which is about 350 miles from where I live this iis the last answer I got from my ebayer:

These are all questions you are supposed to ask prior to bidding. Our listing clearly states that. I will help you in any way we can but our add says nothing about software, we had may customers ask these questions prior to bidding and were well aware the software was not included. The universal web site also says the software will be avalabel at some point but for now the remote has to be programed by a dealer. Maybe you could locate a dealer near Canada that will program the remote then send it back to you, just a suggestion.

He's right about ''These are all questions you are supposed to ask prior to bidding'' but I did'nt know there was no software with the remote this is such a rip off to sell a remote you can't use...

He also state ''The universal web site also says the software will be avalabel at some point but for now the remote has to be programed by a dealer'' is that right??? Will URC is going to put the software on their official site?

It might seems I'm repeating myself but theses are posts I wrote in AVS forum where I got poster to tell me to come here (RC forum) to figure out what I can do...

Hosting Services by ipHouse