The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Saturday August 9, 2008 at 11:13
GMPCM
Long Time Member
December 2006
The OP would not even require an advanced system like AIVMS to obtain the capabilities I refer to here using his "existing remote". There is a lot of software out there that supports the USB-UIRT transceiver that would work just fine for his circumstance. In addition, AIVMS requires that a home theater display such as an HDTV be physically hooked up to the HTPC or PC, which is also not something that I implied for his particular situation. IOW, you folks need to stop trying to read between lines and patting each other on the back for your oh so amazing intellect when you are mistaken all along.

I am not sure if you geniuses can comprehend this or not, but the business that you keep accusing me of promoting here is focused on HD Radio receiver integration with a PC. The AIVMS software available there is nothing but a specialized multimedia version of the full AIVMS system. Its purpose is simply to integrate with the receiver and provide more extensive external control capability. It happens to have all of the HTPC functionality intact, which does make it a perfect candidate for many circumstances. When I come across these particular circumstances I will be sure to let you know, but until then, I think this bs you are throwing around is getting a bit old. I have every right to assist posters with their concerns as you or anyone else on this forum without being patronized by a bunch of sick ego trips.

Last edited by GMPCM on August 9, 2008 11:42.
GMPCM Artificial Intelligence Management Systems

http://www.hd-radiopc.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse