Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Friday January 9, 2004 at 23:05
drld1956
Lurking Member
January 2004
Hmm,

This is pretty scarey. I bought the Ipronto because the technology sounded to be exactly what I needed. When I recieved the product (on-line purchase) I spent about an hour setting the whole thing up. It's worked perfectly, flawlessly for about a month now. I hope not to have the same problems.

I came across this site looking for high quality channel graphics. I have a somewhat complex setup and just wanted to dress it up a little. EPG update is very fast and I never notice it at 4am each morning. I never use it though because it's too messy anyway. It's a breeze to use and configure. Before the Ipronto I had ten remotes and my wife couldn't watch tv in the Great Room. (However, I still won't let her touch the Ipronto, she breaks everything). I keep mine plugged in all the time and it stays on all the time.

I hope you get your problems worked out. I'm more than happy about the purchase of the product. Perhaps a bit more robust operating system and java control pages. Hmm, ok thats pushing it. Or is it?

[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse