Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Thursday March 11, 2004 at 17:28
Northwestern
No Longer Registered
Don't think that you will be able to use the epg subscription in your way.Unless,one of your sets,have the ability to set up channel name manually.Lets say on my Dreambox,Channel 25 is Discovery.So the epg subscription is channel 25 for Discovery.If your other set have the ability to be set up with,let's say channel 25 Discovery.That would give possibilities.I think,but I also think that one of the sets have to be turned off,or create a hidden page.Where you just link the watch page to two different sets.I think this can be made.Not 100% sure.I am fairly new on this.So I am still scrathing my head.But,there are some possibilities,that could be tried.Anyway,you can open the epg subsription.And start subscription,and wait until you get the box.Then confirm the epg number.I think your email,have gone up in the air.I was in contact with them yesterday,and I have already bought one.And got a quick reply.Ihad some problems yesterday,brainprobs.But I thought it was the iPronto.So I asked for guaranty,e.t.c Got the reply fats,and later I informed them.That it was brain probs.And got a quick reply,as i hereby paste in.

"Great! I'm glad to hear you got it working.
I know these are difficult to operate, many people have trouble learning how
to use them.
Thanks for the kind words, we appreciate it,
Brian
ElectronicsNation.com Customer Service"
So I can't see any reason to spend the extra US$,I also think they send international.If they get confirmed adress on Visa card.Or money order.There is a popular thing in the US,to use stolen Visa cards.Buy goods,and get it delivered to another address then card address.We send robots to Mars,but can't get a bandido proof system with online shopping.Today I have been busy,to make pages/scenes for the different pages.Here's a good link for channel logo's if you need. http://www.satlogo.com .But,it still amaze me,to see how many says Hallelujah.But,when I see the different questions on this Forum.And then see the lack of answers.I get a bad taste in my mouth.Go to a dreambox forum,ask if anyone know if the power cable is black or green.Or where to put the power cable.You will get answers by the hundred.And I would have imagined,that all hallelujah's on iPronto.Would have lead to good answers on any subject.For the newbies on iPronto,to hear all this praising.And so buy it,then there are absolutely silence.Then you ask for bad word on the iPronto.So I will ask them.Stop praising,or answer any question that comes up.It might be a naiv question.But everybody need to start someplace,and if we can share tips and tricks.This Forum might be of benefit for all.And,then iPronto can be lifted up to a valuable product.Anyway,if you have some more questions.I will try to answer them.And,I hope.That if I'm to give wrong answers.That there are somebody out there,correcting it.So we all can go the same direction.

Hosting Services by ipHouse