The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 32 made on Friday August 11, 2006 at 18:06
conley_jb
Long Time Member
June 2005
Ok, this is B.S. I left work early today and have spend almost 4 hours going over your directions again and again and trying anything else I can think of. It doesn't work.

Even when I clear out my cookies I go straright to the unsupported broswer page in FireFox. When I start from the beginning, after deleting cookies I get the same message, if I go to the Harmony/ Logitec website and log in from there (that is the only way I can even see a log in on the Harmony webpage) it does one of two things... either goes straight to the Harman page and asks for my log-in again, or I get the unsupported browser message. When I get the later, I do the second tab thinng and I get a message that the url you provided is bad. I have even tried to go back to the harmony weboage and lined directly from the test drive link there and get the sae thing. It's almost like they have disabled that link since you post.
This is killing me, and so is my wife... I let go a nice Maratz touch scren to go with this because I was tired of programing the dang thing, I made the mistake of telling my wife that we couod have favorites on the remote and she an't happy. makes me want to sell this thing and just move on out into the yard with the dog!!!

Ok, I'm exaggerating a bit, but has and one else had the same probelms?
There's no such things as a quality Hometheater for under $1000.

Hosting Services by ipHouse