The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 31 made on Friday August 11, 2006 at 11:34
conley_jb
Long Time Member
June 2005
I just got my TC30 yestarday and got it programed in about an hour, the hardest part was having to manually setup my DirectV receivers since I was using a none standard code to control it (two receivers in same room AV1/Av2). I did discover what everyone is talking about that there is no option to do the favorites in the TC30. I will try and on the Harmony website tonight.

I was wondering though, if I were to go to my other computer, the one I installed the Logitech software on and set-up my friends Harmony last week and log in with the Harman will it work, or is that whatever one is referring to being redirectred? Are you getting redirected on machines with the Harman software, or Logitec? It maynot make a hill of beans difference, but I was just curious. Since I have two computers in the house and one has the harmony software the other the Harmon, I guess it couldn't hurt to try? The internals of the 880 and TC30 seem the same to me... I really wish Harman would get with the program and update their software, or sight to give us the favorite channel feature on our remotes!!! Its great to have a work around but come on....
There's no such things as a quality Hometheater for under $1000.

Hosting Services by ipHouse