Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 334 made on Saturday April 14, 2007 at 09:11
Spire1
Long Time Member
March 2006
To all EI personal,
I visited your booth at EHX expo I liked the fact that you are all very passionate about your product and are willing to stand behind it.
However none of you could come up with a real numbers for the cost of your system all you said was AMX this and Crestron that.
A word of advice, stop comparing yourself to AMX or Crestron or anybody else, start consternating on who you are and what you can do.
The animosity you are getting here is not personal it’s just a good group of professionals who have been bombarded by propaganda from a bunch of new manufactures, without any track record making claims that they have nothing to show for. AMX (which we support) as been used by the US military, and other US agencies, that is track record.
The same processor that is been used in the white house is also used in a 1500SQF condo (yes that is the range in which AMX is operating).
EI, I am glad you found yourselves a partner with best buy and that you successful doing that, raising awareness for home automation is good for all of us.
But do yourselves a favor and pick on Control 4, if you must, you are not AMX or Crestron!!!!
spireintegrated.com

Hosting Services by ipHouse