The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 247 made on Thursday February 22, 2007 at 09:52
AnthonyZ
Select Member
September 2005
On February 22, 2007 at 03:04, Steve@EI said...
Professionally yours Steve

You know, Steve, you've earned that. Both yourself and Joshod have done a remarkable job of keeping your cool through this, and other, threads. I admire that. Patience and level head are not part of my make up. I'm an Italian hothead. So what I am saying is, you rock! Trust me when I tell you that I am aware of the fact that I am the "wierdo" Christian on this site and playing Devil's advocate at the same time. What can I say, I am also the guy who loves to wear a suit with my tattooed neck and hands. Freaks folks out.

Anyways, your perseverance is admirable.

I myself am somewhat familiar with MCE and must admit that I love the GUI that you'll have available with Vista. It looks great. Yes, there is the issue of customization. No, not every client needs it. My business is proof of it as the bulk of my HA is built upon an HAI backend and Convergent Living front end (and that with the "standard" GUI). I don't think that there is any question that EI will continue to sell systems. I just don't know how it's going to benefit my business as there is virtually nothing that you can do that my vendors can't do and for considerably less $.

I wish you guys the best just based on your, and certainly not your distributors, patient, if vague, attempts to educate.
"Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in"

Hosting Services by ipHouse