The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 86 made on Monday February 19, 2007 at 10:40
joshod
Long Time Member
July 2006
<< If you are unfamiliar with our system, please take time to do some research or meet with a sales rep. The simple fact that you attack our product without having any background to our approach disappoints me. >>

It's a very good point you make Steve. There are SO many misconceptions floating around out there that it's difficult to know where to begin. If folks spent less time blogging hatemail, and more time actually researching, there would be far fewer misconceptions and much less need for clarification.

This is what I would advise:
Guys, set your notions aside and take the time to really give the system a fair look. I have no doubt that you will find things that you would do differently, and that is why we value your input. But I also have no doubt that many of you will find factual information that will change your way of thinking a bit. If you decide our solution is not for you, fair enough. But let's keep it professional and frame your evaluations in a respectful manner. In other words, "Lay off the Hater-aid." EI is not out sell you snake oil. We simply want to provide another (and we believe better) option to our dealers and their customers. If you have questions about what you find, there are several of us here who can answer them for you, and would be happy to do so. We are all professionals here, so again, let's keep it above the belt, shall we?

Last edited by joshod on February 19, 2007 10:48.
Life|support
Life|ware by Exceptional Innovation

Hosting Services by ipHouse