Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Sunday August 19, 2007 at 05:44
stereoguy823
Advanced Member
February 2005
Wow! Thanks so much guys.

You know, after hanging around here for the last few years I learned that control was more important than the sound and picture to most clients, even if they didn't think so. I also picked up that RTI seemed to be the 'Pros' choice for most of you. So I looked at it a while ago but never really took that much time with it as the disty was a bit precious and I didn't need it that bad. But Mike made a good point that I would like to try to stick to and that is to stick with one brand. As a small one-man band and living and working in a less than affluent area I cannot afford to be working with different brands of controls if I am to stand a chance of being proficient with them.

Not to mention the cost difference. I am finding it hard enough selling the virtues of URC. RTI would be very tough for me at the moment.

Would anyone be prepared to disclose a retail price comparison of URC vs RTI for a model or two? The reason is I get the impression some UK distributors must almost be paying retail for their stock with the prices they charge.

Once again though, thanks for the feedback and opinion.
Sticking to what I'm good at.

Hosting Services by ipHouse