The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Tuesday May 30, 2006 at 15:22
floyd_1977
Long Time Member
October 2004
"wow... i came in here looking for help, and instead i not only get treated like a friggin' idiot who's too stupid to read, i have to deal with tempermental "experts" who throw hissy fits when they hear that someone might actually know more codes than they do!

I sincerely doubt you got your hands on codes that Rob or any of the other local experts couldn't have gotten themselves. Rob already said that he could calculate these on the fly if he needed to. They wanted you to post the codes that you received so they could understand what you were working with and so that they might have a better chance of helping you.

"i certainly do appreciate you're trying to be helpful, but i *did* in fact read the manual, and having had no luck with that, have scoured the web for additional info... i can appreciate that a lot of people may come here asking stupid RTFM questions... i'm not one of those people.

I'm sorry to have wasted your time. If this thread is any indication of how you show your appreciation for people who try to help you, then I'm not surprised that you still have not been able to find the help you need. I think it was your attitude that discouraged everyone except myself from assisting you. Unfortunately for you, the other guys you irritated happen to know a heck of a lot more about this stuff than you or I.

with my measly $100k software developer's salary

I'm glad you were able to get that one in there, but I doubt anyone is impressed.

Hosting Services by ipHouse