Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Thursday April 20, 2006 at 21:19
JetChuka
Lurking Member
April 2006
Bump

Apparently Coolsat is oem'd by a Hyundai receiver factory.

There's supposedly only one or two OneForAll remote's that are "straight up" compatible with Hyundai satellite receivers and one of them is the URC 6131 (not the 6131n though) and the code is 1011 (i'm not referring to setting up a learning remote btw).

You can pick up the URC 6131 on ebay for around $10 shipped. I would recommend you purchase it first from a retail store since you could return the remote in case it does not work. You can search the OneForAll home website for their other remote that's compatible with hyundai recievers (i forget which other remote it was).

I got this info from a fellow in another forum who claims it works perfectly with a Coolsat 5000, I cannot vouch for this info personally. If i decide to try it myself i'll be sure to update this thread. Your mileage may vary.

BTW, there are inexpensive coolsat replacement remotes being sold on ebay for around $14 shipped. His ebay name is "portportal" and his ebay store is called "DVB-MART"

Edit: apparently both the 6131 and 6131N are compatible with the coolsat, read further for more info.

Last edited by JetChuka on May 7, 2006 16:25.

Hosting Services by ipHouse