The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Monday August 14, 2006 at 13:43
Captain Chris
Long Time Member
August 2006
I STILL have not heard back from URC, and my messages to URC and Eric Johnson direct still go unanswered after a week and a half. I'm noping to get a general answer from URC for all of us that are in various situations of AUTHORIZED purchasers that are unsupported by URC's new policy, but at this point I'd be happy if URC just answered how they do or do not intend to support me personally. And then I can pass it onto my club of Parasound owners to tell them URC's official policy for us.

What I'm hearing through unofficial sources, such as here in this thread, is that URC does not intend to support us, and specifically on the MX-700, does not intend to provide any future updates at all, through the new Complete Control program or not.

I'd just like to hear it direct from URC, either in these threads, through the E-mails I've sent to them, etc. When I'm done with my military deployment in 3 months, I'll call them directly when I'm in the US again. But until then, I'm trying everything I can think of to get URC to talk to me, trying to give them every opportunity, and give them the benefit of the doubt.

I do hope URC takes the opportunity.

Last edited by Captain Chris on August 14, 2006 13:52.

Hosting Services by ipHouse