The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday September 22, 2005 at 17:47
ontariocraig
Long Time Member
September 2004
Interesting, sounds like more of a problem on the TV station side. if the SD version was fine, then sounds like your signal was coming in OK. (I'm assuming SD is on a sub channel) maybe your local affiliate had problems with their HD equipment recieving HD version off the network or something like that ? I'm just speculating, I'm not really sure how it works. - Do they recieve two seperate feed an HD and an SD, or just one HD Feed and downconvert the HD feed for simultaneous broadcast into an SD feed ?

I remember a similar problem on WIVB a while back (maybe a year ago) when they were broadcasting CSI, first 10 minutes was a garbled picture, but the commercials were fine, as was the sub-channel (sub showing different channel)

Reality Shows - IMO it's a cultural virus, that I hope one day will die out !! - but my wife seems to like them for reasons I simply just dont get. Well, each to their own, its a free country, cant please everyone all of the time, and she doesn't like my shows either !!

Hosting Services by ipHouse