Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Thursday February 11, 1999 at 12:26
Charles Ledbetter
Historic Forum Post
"That's my story and I'm sticking to it" I have to give you credit, George. You stick to your story even in the face of a mountain of evidence.

I've been watching the Pronto forum and participating in the IRIQ forum for a few months now and a few things are brutally and painfully obvious:

You hated the IRIQ before you even saw it.

You're out here just to cause trouble.

Now I'm sure you'll counter with "I owned an IRIQ!" It doesn't count when you went into it knowing you'd hate it. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, George.

In addition, you've championed yourself here as "try the Pronto before you buy." I agree. I'd rather have someone out here who'd tried a lot of solutions and picked the best. Unfortunately you've carried it to such an extreme that it's obvious that you have some other agenda. I don't know but it appears to me that you're in the Anybody But Microsoft camp.

It's the only rational explanation I can come up with. Your name appears in virtually every thread on this forum, and almost none in the Pronto forum. Why do you spend so much time here if the IRIQ is as bad as you think it is?

I think your reputation is preceeding yourself somewhat. I was lurking out on the DC-1 SMR forum for the past year or so and we know how that turned out.

With your extremely limited experience with the IRIQ I cannot see how you would have anything positive to add to the content of this forum. So, tell the truth George. Why are you really here?

Charles

Hosting Services by ipHouse