The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday June 1, 2005 at 03:02
devonk
Lurking Member
June 2005
I just finished programming my 3100, after two days and about 6 hours. Everything seemed to go relatively smoothly and I found that I was learning all the techniques with ease. I was excited to dispense with the 5 remotes on my table. And then, with my final button to be learned - I had a problem. I was using the remote for my receiver (3000ES) to program the directional hard keys on the 3100 under the AMP component. The right arrow for some reason did not register. All other directional arrows worked, as well as the OK button. When I tried to reprogram the right arrow, I received the double beep - it had obviously registered something. When I went to delete the right arrow, the 3100 would just freeze up. The screen would be blank except for the "DEL", "AMP" and a little arrow in the right corner facing right. I removed the batteries and everything remained intact (except for the clock resetting). This was the only way to get the 3100 out of the freeze. I tried numerous times to delete that one button, but to no avail. I could delete any other button, except for that right directional key.

I tried to erase all the learned commands for the AMP component only, but it didn't work either.

Is there anything I can do to erase the possible "dirty" learned command without having to start completely over from scratch with the whole remote?

I hope someone may be able to help...

Hosting Services by ipHouse