The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday January 6, 2006 at 12:35
cbutcher
Lurking Member
January 2006
Thanks for the reply- the tv/video button on the remote advances the video source every time you push on it. There doesn't seem to be any way to get it to revert to a constant starting point (i.e. tv tuner or video 1) so I can create a macro that will work. The channel up or down only works to change the video source if you have toggled on the source button on the remote and the video inputs show up on the screen itself. You then have to hit enter on the remote to change the video source to the one you want. I tried to create a macro by hitting TV power- TV-source- then channel up for the appropriate number of times - depending on the begining input, but it appears the Sony will not take a power on and then the other commands to the Tv at the same time. I even tried to alternate TV and Amp commands to give the remote some time in between , but it will not work. I know that my old Sony VM-VL900 had a way to change the time that the command went out from the remote to the device, but I don't think this one does.

Hosting Services by ipHouse