The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday February 19, 2024 at 20:09
joltman
Long Time Member
February 2019
I've got an MX-990 and the Complete Control Program (4.13.1019.6) with login. I've just picked up a new LG G3 TV, and I'd like a way to toggle through the picture settings when I'm on different inputs (Shield, BluRay, Switch). The LG TV has a PICTURE button in one of the device pages. I've been going about it like this:

1. On SHIELD page create screen button
2. For the MACRO, I am calling an ALIAS for the PICTURE button

I've tried putting a toggle in on the PICTURE button. It does cycle through the options. However, the pop out stays on the screen too long for my taste (30 seconds). I have wanted to put in a DELAY of about 2 seconds, then an ENTER (to select the picture mode) and then RETURN (to close out of the menu) when I'm done choosing. I can't seem to make the TOGGLE work however. I have tried on the macro for the single screen button on the SHIELD:

1. TOGGLE
1a. ALIAS to TV PICTURE
1b. ALIAS to TV PICTURE
2. DELAY 2 seconds
3. TV ENTER
4. TV RETURN

When I try pressing the screen button multiple times in a row, it never cycles through the picture modes. What am I doing wrong? Is it the fact that I have a DELAY immediately after the TOGGLE? I feel like this should work.  I've even tried a single ALIAS to TV PICTURE in the TOGGLE and it still doesn't work.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks much!

Hosting Services by ipHouse