The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday November 26, 2023 at 13:17
djarchow
Long Time Member
July 2006
I was playing with designs in the new MX-4000 editor. I had a design that I had been working on last week that already had a half dozen devices added to it with no issues. Today I opened CCP and my MX-4000 file and tried to add another device. The Create and Name Device screen window where the icons for the device normally appear is blank. Picking a different category (blanks, brands etc.) would normally refresh the window with different icons but it was still blank.

I tried restarting CCP, starting with a new design, and rebooting the PC. Nothing helped. Other editors like the MX-990 work as expected.

I checked all the files in the MX-4000 directory and didn't see anything modified in the past 2 weeks. However, I did notice that the ccp.info file in the CCP main folder was modified two days ago and has no entries in it at all for the MX-4000. For example, no paths for the various image .vfd files. AFAIK, I haven't made any changes to the ccp.info file unless something in CCP or the editor changed it.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by djarchow on November 26, 2023 13:36.
Dennis

Hosting Services by ipHouse