The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Sunday November 19, 2023 at 10:03
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On November 18, 2023 at 11:25, tomciara said...
URC of course has two primary lines, Total Control (TC) and Complete Control (CCP) and you are talking CCP.

I’ve used it for 20 years and it covers all the bases well.

MX-790 is the starting point for computer programmed remotes.  There is one cheaper that you set up without software but don’t even think about it.

MRF-260 will act as a base station for up to 4 devices.  I keep the MRF-350 around for more devices and certain systems with more RF interference in the stack, because it has an antenna which can be placed separately.

My best seller is the MX-990. It is a really beautiful piece.  I show folks 3 or 4 and that’s the one they usually pick.

You will have to get started with the CCP software. I can give you some help.

I’ve not used ProControl.  I did a lot of RTI in the days of T2c and T3, screen failure rates approaching 100%.  RTI also had a nasty habit of telling us that they had never heard of problems before, when many of us were freely comparing notes and all experiencing the same problems here. I don’t think that is a forgivable offense, purposely hiding things that you know are true. may be a controversial statement, I understand.

The MRF-260 should be able to feed an IR distribution device in order to control more than four pieces of equipment, but the outputs that are passing through it won't be assignable, aside from those, as a .
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse