Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Saturday November 18, 2023 at 21:16
FP Crazy
June 2003
I can’t do Sonos for this job. Sonos gets very squirrelly with that many zones.

It’s a 16 zone audio system, 6 of them also being video zones. I’m using an RTI 16 zone audio matrix and an 8x8 AVPro hdmi matrix. I need a control system to control and switch everything (remotes, iPhones, iPads etc).

So I need a music streamer to be a source (actually 2 stream sources) on the audio matrix. The T2x will be used to control the matrices and the video sources (Roku, cable boxes and ATV). Im unsure how robust the T2x will control the RTI streamer. I plan to find out on the RTI forum but a friend of mine who knows RTI front and back says their integration with their streamer is as good as it gets (staying with all RTI hardware). I’ve also been told their newer remotes of the last few years are much improved.

I have an Elan system but since Nice bought them, many don’t have a warm fuzzy about elan being a player going forward. I love my elan system but I have to jump into the Sonos app to stream through my elan matrix. They don’t seem to have the market penetration anymore. They have changed their remote controls recently and I don’t know how reliable they are anymore. They wanted me to jump through a lot of hoops to become a dealer again.
Chasing Ernie's post count, one useless post at a time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse