The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Thursday July 13, 2023 at 19:33
Lyndel McGee
RC Moderator
August 2001
Not disputing you found a bug/feature but I was only able to reproduce this one time.

I added the same entry you have from the Philips Database and started editing functions.

Attempt #1:
The text area where you enter the function has copy/paste disabled as indicated by greyed-out options in the right-click popup menu.

Attempt #2:
On my 2nd time trying to reproduce, when I right-click, 'paste' is enabled likely becuase there's something currently in the clipboard. I will note that the first time I tried, was from a fresh Windows reboot and there was no text on the clipboard.

Either way, what I've found is that you can delete "Database Code" and then simply type the following:
0000 006F 0000 0000
This is a good Pronto Hex Code (does nothing but is a good code).
Once you highlight this, you should be able to right-click paste.

I'm wondering if you are trying to paste data from MAC that is not on your Windows Clipboard? Did you open the file to copy from in the Windows VM?

If you can't find a good solution, feel free to email me and if need be we can speak over the phone. I don't have PEP3 installed but do have PEP2 and the Database layer did not change between these versions.

Lyndel
Lyndel McGee
Philips Pronto Addict/Beta Tester

Hosting Services by ipHouse