The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday July 12, 2023 at 05:15
King of typos
Loyal Member
June 2002
Hey there Lyndel, I had a feeling that you were gonna answer. ;-) Yes, it's me Rob.

I try not to use the Mac equivalent of Ctrl-V or C. I just use the right click on the mouse/trackpad. Just because I don't want to mix them up.

I am, however, going onto this site for the code. Copy the code and attempting to paste it in PEP3. I know that copy and paste works. I also know that I can copy in Mac, then paste in Windows. And the other way around. Though for this purpose I remain in Windows.

Let me write out my exact process to make sure I am doing this correctly.

With my project open, I click on...

-->My Database

-->Sony Flat TV Codeset 0837

-->Component Functions

-->Input

-->(The larger of the 2 windows at the bottom.) Clear the "DATABASE CODE" and either attempt to paste the code or type it out. Nothing happens, even the code you asked me to enter. Of course once the "DATABASE CODE" is deleted. The green check mark changes to the yellow warning symbol. Click on that to open the new window and again, I cannot type or paste anything into the space on the left or right, upper or lower.

It's as if I am suppose to unlock an option some where to give me permission to do these actions. I remember having to do that for something, though it might not even be PEP3.

In short, my goal is to add the Sony codes for HDMI inputs (1, 2, 3 and 4). The ones in the database do not work. I've tried a dozen of them.

If I am missing a step, or doing it wrong. Or if there is an easier way. Let me know please.

Thanks,

KOT

Hosting Services by ipHouse