The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday April 1, 2023 at 11:36
audvid
Founding Member
August 2001
I am running Windows 10. CCP software version 1.7. I didn't update it. I had to reinstall the oroginal because URC started implementing the login credential requirement. They gave it to me but I think I lost it.
Anyway, i have been running this ccp version for several years. It worked fine on the same computer, with the same remote, just a week ago. I dont use this computer for anything else. I turn it on, only to run ccp and then I turn it off. I don't even update it. This computer is dedicated for CCP only.
Today, I get this error "Learn Status Check Error. Remote has disconnected.". I can't download the program into the remote. I can't teach IR codes.
To repeat, the last time I turned on this computer, I removed a device and downloaded the ccp file and it worked fine. Not sure why I am getting the error now.
Advice would be appreciated.
thank you.

ps: when I start CCP, it asks for update, which I cancel. It also has been asking for windows mobile device center - i clicked cancel on it in the past and the downloads worked fine.

Update; I changed the usb connection from front port to rear port and it started working. So, No reply is necessary

Last edited by audvid on April 1, 2023 16:52.

Hosting Services by ipHouse