The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Wednesday February 1, 2023 at 11:54
Impaqt
RC Moderator
October 2002
On January 31, 2023 at 11:53, tgrugett said...
Further update...

After bypassing the in-wall wiring and a few other troubleshooting steps, the issue is still happening. I do not think it has anything to do with my soldered wires on the board but of course, since this is a modification, the garage door company wants to blame it on me :). The builder has requested that they replace the motor head and/or examine the sensor wiring. It seems a bit far fetched that any signeal introduced by a simple relat soldered to the button would cause some sort of door pressure error.

Whatever board you soldered you should be replacing at this point. go back to stock with the new board and see how things work. then use the button linked earlier int he thread when things work fine with the new board.

You modified a board. you cannot expect the manufacturer to touch it at this point. This is the hazard of modifying things. You have to accept that maybe you did mess something up. And even if you didnt, you became responsible for that board the second you put the soldering iron on it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse