The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Sunday January 22, 2023 at 08:08
Barf
Long Time Member
August 2013
The codes as given by this thread and therein cited document work. (I am a Denon user myself.) Of course, not all codes work on all models, and the recognized commands can also change by the occasional firmware updates.

"Genre1" in the document corresponds to D (Device) in IrScrutinizer (and the Denon tool). "Genre2" in the document to S (subdevice) in IrScrutinizer and the Denon tool. Note that the Genre2 value increases by on when using a RemoteID > 0 (described in the document). In the Denon Tool, you enter the function number and the RemoteID separately, in IrScrutinizer, as F you take the function number plus the RemoteID-1 shifted 10 places. This possibly sounds more complicated than it is: The main case is RemoteID=0 in which case you just take the function number for F, for the other RemoteIDs you add 1024, 2048 or 3072. (Actually, said model only supports 0 and 1).

All the numbers in the pronto (except the first four) denotes duration, i.e. a time. SO "small" variations are ok. The last number is special: it just denotes that the IR light is off for a "long" time.

Hosting Services by ipHouse