The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday September 23, 2022 at 11:33
flycaster
Long Time Member
April 2010
Hi, haven't been on for a while, but as you know one is never free from problems. So, here's one that just popped up for me. I have a home surround sound system that is served by Hotwire, and I'm using their Fision URC remote control (URC 2025BC2...). Until recently, when selecting "Watch TV," the STB, the TV and the AVR (Yamaha TSR-7580) all would go ON and Off as one when so commanded. However, about 2-3 weeks ago, the AVR was not going on (TV and STB did go On) and had to be either turned On/Off manually or by the remote (press the Audio button and then the Power button just under Watch TV). I have tried a whole mess of codes for the AVR, but none worked to control the AVR's On/Off. Although, when coding, there were a few codes that indicated the AVR should have been controlled. That is, after putting in the last digit of these certain codes, the Audio button did blink twice, but never controlled the AVR. Now, to add another piece of info, I have a Logitech Harmony 1 that does control the whole system. Furthermore, I have a second URC 2025BC2 that dosn't turn the AVR On/Off via coding that should be working. Hope you guys can help. Thanks.
Hotwire/Fision Technicolor STB, Yamaha TRS-7850, Panasonic P50V10, Panasonic BD85, Harmony One, URD 2025B2

Hosting Services by ipHouse