Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Sunday September 11, 2022 at 14:09
gwstudios
June 2004
Well, when it comes to commercial, especially meeting spaces or bars / restaurants, you sort of need the ability to create custom UIs, which Elan doesn't allow. You are essentially forced to use their pre-made pages and layouts.

I have worked with both companies. Some of the OEM icons in the Elan software are licensed from my company (Blackman Signature Designs). RTI on the other hand, allows for completely custom UIs and graphics.

There isn't a lot available for RTI in the Page Wizard for commercial, but I created a purpose built UX just for commercial applications. It is called Quantum, and includes both a meeting space project, and a bar / restaurant project for various resolutions. All the graphics are included for you to customize them and create your own TV . office layouts etc..

The RTI in-walls have always been rock solid, but I would prob ably go 10" or larger if you are controlling a large number of TVs in a restaurant environment. iPad is also a solid solution. They are inexpensive and portable with great battery life.

You can check it out here: [Link: blackmancustoms.com]

Last edited by gwstudios on September 11, 2022 14:20.

Hosting Services by ipHouse