The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 94 made on Saturday January 15, 2022 at 11:38
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On January 15, 2022 at 11:31, Anthony said...
when did we discover immortality? and why was I not told about it? For instance since the dawn of time people have been dying from cancer, yes we have developed some treatments but people still continue dying from cancer in large numbers. Sometimes we get lucky and we find a treatment that is 100% effective, other times we don't and people still continue dying.

You find tailoring a vaccine in such a short time that helps astonishing but you expect to magically find a cure that makes everyone that catches it better in no time.

Anthony, I must not have been clear.  I think my point was, why watch people die if treatments actually might work? Why not give a Covid positive patient inexpensive drugs when there is a great chance it could save his life?

iI know you can argue and call these successful treatments “anecdotal”, but if your choice was some drugs with a possibility of healing you vs. see if you need a ventilator… this part I just can’t wrap my head around.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse